Searching...

{Decor my home} how to decorate your home shabby



Many of you contact me to have suggestions
to decorate their homes in shabby style
Molte di voi mi scrivono per avere consigli
su come arredare e decorare la loro casa in stile shabby
 
 
 
 
So I thought to open a column in my blog
Così ho pensato di aprire una rubrica
 
DECOR MY HOME
 
 

 
 
 
The idea is as follows:
You like a house published in my blog
you would like to re-create a room or a corner like that
but don't know where to start or where to search?
L'idea è questa:
Avete visto in questo blog una foto o un'ambientazione che vi piace
La vorreste ricreare a casa vostra
ma non sapete da dove iniziare e dove cercare?
 
 

 
 
 
Contact me via mail at
Specify the image and what you're looking for
and I will publish a moodboard with my suggestion
And if there's something you're interested
I will find it for you!
Scrivetemi via mail
Specificate la foto e cosa state cercando
pubblicherò una moodboard con i miei suggerimenti
Se troverete quello vi interessa io lo cercherò per voi!
 
 

 
SOURCE: WERANDA
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!